Saturday, May 30, 2015

"This Government Will Find Solution to One Rank One Pension Issue," Says PM Modi in "Mann ki Baat": Highlights

New Delhi:  Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the nation on the eighth edition of his radio program ‘Mann Ki Baat’.

Here are the highlights from the PM’s address:



 


  • My fellow citizens the last time I spoke with you all on ‘Mann ki Baat’, Nepal had seen a devastating earthquake. This time we are surrounded by a heat wave.

  • I urge you all to take care of yourselves in this heat. At the same time, take care of the birds & animals around you as well.

  • Board exam results are out. I congratulate those who have passed the exams.

  • Many people told me that your ‘Mann Ki Baat’ before the exams was very helpful. But, the real reason for students’ success is their own hard work.

  • Success and failure are a part of life. We can learn a lot from failure as well.

  • It’s important that you realise your potential, capabilities and choose your path based on that.

  • I have always wanted to work for the poor. We think of new initiatives, we take feedback on initiatives.

  • Another thing that gives me a lot of joy is the Kisan TV Channel (launched a few days ago).

  • Kisan TV channel is a channel where both the teacher and the student are farmers.

  • We have launched 3 programs to ensure social security for the people of our nation, wherein you can get an insurance of Rs 2 lakh by paying just 1 rupee a month (Rs 12 per annum). This will greatly benefit the poor.

  • Kisan channel is important for me, I see a future through kisaan channel, it’s an open university for agriculture & irrigation.

  • I would like to let the fishermen know that the Kisan channel also has information related to fishing & animal husbandry. You will benefit from it.

  • Along with agriculture, irrigation and animal husbandry can also contribute to economic growth of the country.

  • I would like you all to be aware that 21st June has a new identity for the world – We will see the 1st International Day of Yoga.

  • Could you ever imagine that Yoga will connect the world in this manner.

  • To our brave army personnel and ex-servicemen… For 40 years the question of One Rank One Pension has been persisting. Not much has happened so far. I assure you that this Government, and I repeat, this Government will give the solution to One Rank One Pension.

  • During holiday season many of you would have gone to places, many would be planning to do so now. I don’t know if you write a diary but you must write down your experiences.

  • You can share your experiences with me. Do so using #IncredibleIndia. Share photos, your experiences etc. I will share your experiences with others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment